Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (doc / docx), OpenOffice, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The articel submission should have 10 pages minimum
- The article submission should be in full article and be written using JUTEI Template format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic (IEEE format) requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- On the first round of submission, the author(s) should not write author name(s), affiliation(s), and email(s) for blind review process.
Authors who publish articles in JUTEI agree on the following rules:
1. The author grants non exclusive royalty free rights, and is willing to publish articles online and complete (full access). With such rights JUTEI reserves the right to save, transfers, manages in various forms, maintains and publishes articles while keeping the author's name as the copyright owner.
2. Each author contained in the article has contributed fully to the substance and intellectual, and is accountable to the public. If in the future there is a copyright infringement notification then this will be responsibility of the author, not JUTEI.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.