Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in Submission Guideline.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish articles in JUTEI agree on the following rules:
1. The author grants non exclusive royalty free rights, and is willing to publish articles online and complete (full access). With such rights JUTEI reserves the right to save, transfers, manages in various forms, maintains and publishes articles while keeping the author's name as the copyright owner.
2. Each author contained in the article has contributed fully to the substance and intellectual, and is accountable to the public. If in the future there is a copyright infringement notification then this will be responsibility of the author, not JUTEI.